This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Rumblestripe

Picard - Amazon Star Trek spin off Series

The trailer for the new "Picard" has just dropped. Apparently quite a few of the STTNG stars are "on board", plus Jeri Ryan will reprise "7 of 9" from Star Trek: Voyager

Looks pretty good to me.

"Engage!"

13 minutes ago, Stu_davros said:

Looks to be seriously good, just a shame it'll only be on Amazon.

+1

42 minutes ago, Stu_davros said:

Looks to be seriously good, just a shame it'll only be on Amazon.

+2

Yaaaeeeey :thumbsup: 

I've got Amazon!

For once, the man without the satellite dish can gloat. Picard on Amazon and Star Trek Discovery on Netflix, nice.

Really cannot wait for this show.....spotting a few Easter eggs already and I'm pretty sure the Admiral Picard speaks with in the second trailer is Helen Mirren

1 hour ago, John_W said:

Just hope Wesley doesn't come back...

To be fair, Wil Wheaton is a class act these days, but he’s talked enough about the trauma of making TNG to make me think he won’t be anxious to repeat the experience... But if for some reason they need a flashback 20 years younger Riker, he’d be a good choice!

best,

M.

Robert Picardo has said that’s he’s been approached for season 2.

What between this, Discovery season 3 and the ‘rumour’ of Anson Mount doing Captain Pike as a spin-off from Discovery, means that Trekkies are having a whale of a time at the moment!

Trevor

not really, i'm a dedicated Trekkie but avoided Discovery season 2 after the first episode.

Picard looks awesome and I really cant wait. The idea of a Capt Pike series listing the pre-mobility scooter days is most appealing, if they can change the 1701 to the correct unmolested design.

Well, I have Amazon and Netflix so, I have no reason to complain! It's a good time to be a Trek fan! With Discovery season 3 due next year AND the  Section 31 spin off getting the go ahead (I think that's got great potential) ,there's a lot to look forward to.

Allan

ps , did anybody see the  fan made short film Prelude to Axanar?. What a pity that was just a "one off". The premise of the Four Years War between the Federation and  the Klingon empire would have made a great series