F387 Avro Lincoln B.2/B.30 What Frog would have released in about 1985 had they continued ...

Rob S

Any more news on this project Ray? I really think you could do a 'covid special' project of converting one of those newish Airfix Lancs into a Manchester. There must be an old 1960s/70s Airfix Magazine article showing how to make a pair of Vultures and how to do the rest of the project without using a (far too easy for a man of your talent!) conversion kit! But seriously, I hope the home renovating down there in Brisvegas is keeping you occupied and stimulated........ ! 

I must enlist Graeme's support in convincing you to commence this new project - and then Airfix will announce the Manchester and RAAF DAP Beaufort variant for 2021!!!!

Catch up later today young Rob. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/9/2020 at 6:53 PM, John Martin said:

I remember seeing what I believe was an Armstrong Siddeley Python sitting on the verandah of the Moorabbin Air Museum in Melbourne Australia about 10 years ago. Told it came from a Lincoln at Maralinga.

Really.  That's interesting.  

Found this model again after the last enforced House move so may make an effort to finish it although would be worth a stir to leave it until the next Frog GB!  

Edited by Rob S