1/72 Resin DA models Percival Prentice, Indian Air Force

Finally finished my Resin Prentice, Aluminium with flat, Bright spark decals and spare serials.  the miscellaneous stenciling silvered even on glossy paint!!   the buckled and did the canopy framing with painted masking tape, lets see how long it lasts!!The orange tinted canopy parts were painted in local craft glass- hobby paints.  All brush!!. the cockpit came with lots of details, all of course gone now!!spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 15

Maybe you could get rid of the stencil decals and just use a very fine marker and make what looks like words since it's so small. Still looks good, never seen one before.

This is unique,something different and nicely done too, haven't seen one being built and along with that, never knew that the Indian Air Force were using it. All this while I thought their Training Command were using Havards.

21 hours ago, Mr T said:

Nice build, not the most successful aircraft ever built. I did not know of the resin kit. I did build the old Skybirds86 kit a couple of years ago https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235019820-percival-prentice-22sfts-172nd-skybirds86/

Thanx guys!! and Mr T your Prentice is magnificent!!

• Thanks 1