TU-154 Balkan Holidays

I am looking to build the 1/144  Zveda  TU-154 would anyone know if decals for Balkan Holidays are available. I have searched but cannot find any. Any input would be most welcomed.

Edited by shunti

I don't remember seeing decals for Balkan Holidays, assuming you're talking about this scheme. Your best bet is to try the Russian and Ukrainian decal makers like PAS, Ascensio, Aerodeka, Revaro, and bsmodelle if you haven't already done so. If anybody makes it it's most likely to be one of them but I don't hold out a lot of hope.

Dave G

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Skodadriver said:

Not sure why anyone would want to pay over £13 on eBay when these decals are available direct from Two Six for £9 :hmmm:

Bang on, I know where I’m going when I finally get round to it 👍

Loved the old Balkan scheme. Daily visitors to Ringway back in the 70's so much so you took them for granted. They made a fantastic sound! Sorry that doesn't help your search but it brought back some memories!

Jings! That brings back some memories- me and a mate travelled to Varna in Bulgaria from Edinburgh (Via Newcastle!) on a charter TU154M in August 1995 (I think) - no seat allocations, every drink, soft or alcoholic, cost £1 with everyone smoking and a bloke who got on in Newcastle travelling shirtless for the outbound. I don't suppose anyone has a picture of that aircraft? 

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2019 at 1:50 PM, petetasker said:

Loved the old Balkan scheme. Daily visitors to Ringway back in the 70's so much so you took them for granted. They made a fantastic sound! Sorry that doesn't help your search but it brought back some memories!

My first aircraft flight was on one of these in 1974? to Bulgaria. Sadly, I was only three or four so remember very little of it apart from the turbulence!