Skyhawk Malaysia

Hi All 

Here is my Malaysian Skyhawk Hopefully a finisher . First up the kit Then the chosen scheme ( the bottom one) and Lastly the contents OOPs wrong order

Martin H

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png 

spacer.png

• Like 6

What an excellent choice Martin.

Nice to have another Skyhawk in the GB and the Malaysian A-4PTM is a good one, they look very nice in their SEA camouflage. I had considered one myself but I don't have this boxing (one of the few Hobbycraft ones I don't have!) or the markings. I like the Hobbycraft kit as it still looks like an A-4 and is a lot cheaper than the Hasegawa kit and you get a great choice of weapons as opposed to the Hasegawa kit where you get virtually nothing.

I'm looking forward to your build.

Craig.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2019 at 2:25 AM, modelling minion said:

Hi Martin, have you managed to make a start on your A-4 PTM yet? It looks like a very popular choice.

Yes but only cockpit work so far Pics to follow 

Martin H

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi All 

A little more done . Cockpit and nose gear bay  fitted to fuselage half  ready for weight and closing . Holes for dangling bits drilled in lower wing . Will keep on to see how far it gets before the deadline . Looking more like yet another KUTA candidate . Thanks for looking 

Martin H

spacer.png

• Like 1

Hi All,

Starting to look like a scooter . All closed up with hopefully enough weight ( 6 Grams) . It has had a nose job since this pic was taken . The fit of parts so far is OK but not great . Thanks for looking 

Martin H

spacer.png

• Like 3

Hi All 

This where this was come deadline . I will finish in KUTA . Thanks to all who looked and sorry this didn't make the Gallery. Thanks to our hosts for a great GB . 

On 11/3/2019 at 12:53 AM, modelling minion said:

That has come together really quickly Martin, hope you have some really quick drying paint! :) 

Quick drying paint wouldn't have helped . Maybe more coffee would have . 

Martin H

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2