WestJet B737-8 MAX in 1/144 Scale

I am currently working on this Zvezda Boeing 737-8 Max which will be displayed in the WestJet livery registration C-GRAX. This kit is excellent and the detailing is brilliant. The fuselage was Primed using Halfords White Primer, and then sprayed with Humbrol White Gloss Paint. 

The wings are painted using Revell 371 and Revell 90 for the leading edges. 

I have just assembled the ‘Leap’ Engines which have gone together really well and have great detailing, they have been primed ready to be painted/glossed. Will add further photos and updates as the build progresses.

Thank you for looking and any comments are greatly appreciated.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I have got on with a bit more work on my 787-8 Max over the last few days. I have attached the Landing Gear, painted the horizontal stabilisers and nearly completed the Engines (just a few more coats of varnish and the inlet rings to attach). Engines have been painted using Halfords White Primer and then coated with several coats of Humbrol Clear Varnish Coat, inlet rings Revell Silver 90. I am very much looking forward to applying the decals to this model. 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

I have started applying the decals to the model now, and as always with Draw Decals they go on really well. A little bit of trimming was required for the tail decal, and for parts of the Winglets. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Once again thank you for looking and any comments and suggestions are always welcomed. 

Alistair

Edited by Scotsman07
  • Like 3