Man On the Moon Bubblegum Cards

GAF

I've had these stored for about 50 years or so.  I thought I would dig them out on the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing and post a few.  Hope you enjoy looking at them!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

More tomorrow!

Gary

• Like 6

Gordon,

I didn't get a full set either.  Missing 11 cards.  But, here's another sampling of what I've got since this is the anniversary of the Apollo 11 launch.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Gary

• Like 1

What's on the back of the cards? With some card sets you could fit them all together to make a giant picture. The only set I ever managed to collect in its entirety was Captain Scarlet - I still remember how delighted I was when I opened the packet and found the last card I needed! That had a picture of the land vehicles at the bottom, Cloudbase and the Angel aircraft at the top and the main characters in the middle. Wish I still had it...

The back of the cards can be joined together to form 3 images.  One is the picture of the three Apollo 11 astronauts (the same as the 5th one in the first group I posted).  The 2nd is the image of Aldrin standing beside the flag on the lunar surface.  The 3rd is a view of the Command Module in orbit around the moon.

Gary

• Thanks 1

In commemoration of the Apollo 11 moon landing, here are some more bubblegum cards depicting the astronauts on the lunar surface. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Gary