Auto correct [my] [bad] to [mistake]

It seems that you can't write my space bad space luck without the autocorrect changing my space bad to "mistake"

Which is my mistake luck

Is this really necessary, particularly since my space bad doesn't actually MEAN just mistake?

best,

M.

Err, no... Greg, sorry. It's changed after the form is submitted, not in the typing window:

Screenshot%202019-07-15%20at%2015.24.25-

That's what the post above looked like when I hit "Submit Reply"

And anyway, there's no text entry window on any platform in in the world that would correct my space bad to "my mistake"... If I hit "check spelling" on this window, which invokes Firefox's text correction, my mistake is not highlighted or changed.

best,

M.

On a forum I run, we have a profanity filter but there is a setting where admin and mod posts aren't checked.

I wonder if that's the same here? If so it would explain why Greg was able to type the phrase.

If not, then my mistake 🤣

• Like 1

My bad luck

That would explain it, I’m that used to watching what I type I forget there’s a filter. Although it is normally there for fruitier language. Try it now Matthew, you and Brian were right. Looks like our profanity filter doesn’t like American slang.  There are some obscure ones in there. 

• Like 2

On 7/15/2019 at 11:02 PM, Greg B said:

Looks like our profanity filter doesn’t like American slang.

Suddenly I like the profanity filter a lot more.

• Like 3