Civilian operated vought kingfisher 1950s?

TOPGUN88

Hi looking for some information about a civilian owned vought kingfisher used by a gentleman I think in the late 40s early 50s based in either Alaska or Canada? 

I remember coming across an article on line about the aircraft which was green and had the gentleman’s company logo on it to but cannot find anything about it again. 

Could anyone one shed some light on this. 

Hi mike. Thanks for the info. 

I have found what I was looking for. The plane was owned by Walter snook of snooks flying services and was purchased in 1950. Ex RNAF. Operated from Canada. 

Here is a link to Walter Snook and the "Royal Newfoundland Air Force". At the end of the page you can find some information about the Kingfisher Mr Snook used in fifties. Beware, this naturally is a tiny bit fact-free, as mentioned in the beginning of the story...

http://www.vintagewings.ca/VintageNews/Stories/tabid/116/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/222/The-Pink-and-the-Black--The-Royal-Newfoundland-Air-Force.aspx

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, provencenut said:

Here is a link to Walter Snook and the "Royal Newfoundland Air Force". At the end of the page you can find some information about the Kingfisher Mr Snook used in fifties. Beware, this naturally is a tiny bit fact-free, as mentioned in the beginning of the story...

http://www.vintagewings.ca/VintageNews/Stories/tabid/116/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/222/The-Pink-and-the-Black--The-Royal-Newfoundland-Air-Force.aspx

Some great humor there, but complete fiction.

I built the pink/yellow Harvard years ago but the white codes and nose art stymied the project. After a long fruitless search, the aircraft is now my paint mule