Harrier Hide 1/72

I’ve been pottering around with this Harrier Hide diorama for a while and keep getting distracted by other things then coming back, I’m close to the finish line with it now. There’s still a few bits to do but all are minor but I thought I’d show where I’m at and court some feedback before I finish, not all of the vehicles or figures will necessarily be used. 

93999412-AA38-4E76-9827-02A4F0B40063

2F053860-46B3-49EC-9E94-116B54C315D4

2F053860-46B3-49EC-9E94-116B54C315D4

• Like 8

Very nice.  Perhaps a few drip trays needed and a Riesbridger!  The vehicles are a bit too clean too, but the scrim on the refueller windscreen is good.  Hides were usually covered in cam nets, and would normally have a trailer with Houchin and demin water tanks (black plastic) next to them.   Wherre possible, a pair of aircraft hides were either side of the vehicles, but I can't remember all the details. 

Regards

Tim

Thanks for your comments Tim.

I have experimented with netting by making my own with medical gauze and scatter but I’m not really satisfied so may leave them off for viewing clarity. I’ve seen demin water tanks but couldn’t figure out the dimensions to scratch build some, they could have gone on the Unimog but I found a spare resin trailer load that fitted perfectly.

There are some more bits to be added that aren’t shown, including a tool kit, risbridger, work platforms, Houchin, drip tray, chocks and N2 trolley.  

Yes, the vehicles are too clean, only the land rover has been weathered so far. Actually the scrim on the bowser hides the fact that I forgot to remove the maskol from inside the screen before fitting the cab to the  cab interior.

Edited by Rickoshea52