JUNKERS JU 88 G6 - ZVEZDA 1/72

Hi mates!

Now my Ju88 G6,heavy night fighter, from the Zvezda in the 1/72 scale...very fun , a great airbrushing exercise...hope you enjoy it!

xZv9Ia.jpg
Atk3uy.jpg
BGbtY7.jpg
WcxvEu.jpg
u3YzAa.jpg

BjOqwh.jpg

Np7jjL.jpg

Weybv8.jpg
QdykYe.jpg

Till the next!

Luiz

• Like 37

Thank you guys for the nice feedback...about the panel lines, I must confess that you´re sure, I´ll try to make a little bit lighter on the next ones!...these digital photos show all that we can imagine...😫

Best regards!

Luiz.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Luiz said:

Thank you guys for the nice feedback...about the panel lines, I must confess that you´re sure, I´ll try to make a little bit lighter on the next ones!...these digital photos show all that we can imagine...😫

Best regards!

Luiz.

I agree with you Luiz. Photos do seem to show more than what we see when we are looking at them. I have a few models that look great to me here, but when I photographed them they looked terrible.

So they have gone to the back of the cabinet where they look their best. Sometimes I will take a photo just to check for things I haven't noticed. It works quite well. 

7 minutes ago, Greg Law said:

I agree with you Luiz. Photos do seem to show more than what we see when we are looking at them. I have a few models that look great to me here, but when I photographed them they looked terrible.

So they have gone to the back of the cabinet where they look their best. Sometimes I will take a photo just to check for things I haven't noticed. It works quite well. 

👍👍👍I agree!

Best!

Luiz

• 8 months later...