Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Recommended Posts

Here is my 1/35 Meng Gaz Tigr-M kit (with the marker lights I'd forgotten to add when I took the photo ><)

 

I have it in a diorama here:

 

 

tigr13_by_moab23_ddbh6ok-pre.jpg?token=e

 

tigr14_by_moab23_ddbh6rw-pre.jpg?token=e

 

tigr15_by_moab23_ddbh6vp-pre.jpg?token=e

 

tigr15_by_moab23_ddbh72t-pre.jpg?token=e

 

Thanks for looking :)

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GazB Hi Gaz,

 

Looks good, nice paint job. Are the green tinted transparent parts provided with the kit or did you paint them clear green?

 

Have a nice day

Nick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, flashlight said:

@GazB Hi Gaz,

 

Looks good, nice paint job. Are the green tinted transparent parts provided with the kit or did you paint them clear green?

 

Have a nice day

Nick

Hi, Nick.

 

Thanks very much :)

 

I sprayed them over with Tamiya clear green. Unfortunately, the result always fogs them up and I can never get them to be truly clear.

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very smart, nicely done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, phildagreek said:

Very smart, nicely done.

Cheers, Phil :)

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@GazB Hi Gaz,

 

thanks for your answer. Although the windows seem to be a bit foggy, they look okay to me. I don't think it's too bad. Is it possible to show us more of the interior? It seems to be nicely detailed.

 

Have a nice day

Nick

Edited by flashlight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, flashlight said:

@GazB Hi Gaz,

 

thanks for your answer. Although the windows seem to be a bit foggy, they look okay to me. I don't think it's too bad. Is it possible to show us more of the interior? It seems to be nicely detailed.

 

Have a nice day

Nick

Sure, Nick. I actually took some WIP pics this time lol :P

 

gaz6_by_moab23_ddbjhb1-pre.jpg?token=eyJ

 

 

gaz5_by_moab23_ddbjgn8-pre.jpg?token=eyJ

 

gaz4_by_moab23_ddbjgf6-pre.jpg?token=eyJ

 

gaz3_by_moab23_ddbjg8k-pre.jpg?token=eyJ

gaz2_by_moab23_ddbjfvg-pre.jpg?token=eyJgaz1_by_moab23_ddbjfs8-pre.jpg?token=eyJ

 

I actually contemplated not doing the camo decals because I thought they'd be a pain like some recent Tamiya decals I was using, but they went on a breeze :)

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Gaz,

 

thank you very much for showing the interior. It looks great and highly detailed, I think that I will get me a Meng Tigre. I already have a Tigre M from Zvezda in the stash. As far as I can see the interior of Zvezda's Tigre is not as detailed as Meng's. Zvezda does not provide the camouflage decals, maybe the camouflaged interior is not common to all Tigers.

 

Have a nice day

Nick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job Gaz. 👍

flashlight, many of the Gaz Tigers have Grey interiors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, flashlight said:

Hi Gaz,

 

thank you very much for showing the interior. It looks great and highly detailed, I think that I will get me a Meng Tigre. I already have a Tigre M from Zvezda in the stash. As far as I can see the interior of Zvezda's Tigre is not as detailed as Meng's. Zvezda does not provide the camouflage decals, maybe the camouflaged interior is not common to all Tigers.

 

Have a nice day

Nick

No problem, flashlight. Good luck with yours :)

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, magman2 said:

Great job Gaz. 👍

flashlight, many of the Gaz Tigers have Grey interiors.

Cheers, magman ^-^/

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely job all round.

 

John.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, magman2 said:

Great job Gaz. 👍

flashlight, many of the Gaz Tigers have Grey interiors.

Thank you for the information, magman2

 

Have a nice day

Nick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Lovely job all round.

 

John.

Thanks, John :)

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...