Meng 1/35 Gaz 'Tigr-M'

Here is my 1/35 Meng Gaz Tigr-M kit (with the marker lights I'd forgotten to add when I took the photo ><)

I have it in a diorama here:

tigr13_by_moab23_ddbh6ok-pre.jpg?token=e

tigr14_by_moab23_ddbh6rw-pre.jpg?token=e

tigr15_by_moab23_ddbh6vp-pre.jpg?token=e

tigr15_by_moab23_ddbh72t-pre.jpg?token=e

Thanks for looking :)

Gaz

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, flashlight said:

@GazB Hi Gaz,

Looks good, nice paint job. Are the green tinted transparent parts provided with the kit or did you paint them clear green?

Have a nice day

Nick

Hi, Nick.

Thanks very much :)

I sprayed them over with Tamiya clear green. Unfortunately, the result always fogs them up and I can never get them to be truly clear.

Gaz

@GazB Hi Gaz,

thanks for your answer. Although the windows seem to be a bit foggy, they look okay to me. I don't think it's too bad. Is it possible to show us more of the interior? It seems to be nicely detailed.

Have a nice day

Nick

Edited by flashlight
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, flashlight said:

@GazB Hi Gaz,

thanks for your answer. Although the windows seem to be a bit foggy, they look okay to me. I don't think it's too bad. Is it possible to show us more of the interior? It seems to be nicely detailed.

Have a nice day

Nick

Sure, Nick. I actually took some WIP pics this time lol :P

gaz6_by_moab23_ddbjhb1-pre.jpg?token=eyJ

gaz5_by_moab23_ddbjgn8-pre.jpg?token=eyJ

gaz4_by_moab23_ddbjgf6-pre.jpg?token=eyJ

gaz3_by_moab23_ddbjg8k-pre.jpg?token=eyJ

gaz2_by_moab23_ddbjfvg-pre.jpg?token=eyJgaz1_by_moab23_ddbjfs8-pre.jpg?token=eyJ

I actually contemplated not doing the camo decals because I thought they'd be a pain like some recent Tamiya decals I was using, but they went on a breeze :)

Gaz

Hi Gaz,

thank you very much for showing the interior. It looks great and highly detailed, I think that I will get me a Meng Tigre. I already have a Tigre M from Zvezda in the stash. As far as I can see the interior of Zvezda's Tigre is not as detailed as Meng's. Zvezda does not provide the camouflage decals, maybe the camouflaged interior is not common to all Tigers.

Have a nice day

Nick

• Like 1

4 hours ago, flashlight said:

Hi Gaz,

thank you very much for showing the interior. It looks great and highly detailed, I think that I will get me a Meng Tigre. I already have a Tigre M from Zvezda in the stash. As far as I can see the interior of Zvezda's Tigre is not as detailed as Meng's. Zvezda does not provide the camouflage decals, maybe the camouflaged interior is not common to all Tigers.

Have a nice day

Nick

No problem, flashlight. Good luck with yours :)

Gaz