Bristol Aeroplane Company GB Chat

Now this didn’t make the cut, which is a shame! But let’s keep trying 😃..... and if you need motivation....

tQcsvbZ.png

Sg4O6Oi.png

ulfdgah.png

wWd15gu.png

#noreasonnotto

Rob

p.s. I missed the new boxing of the 1/48 Blenheim as well!

Edited by rob85
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, theplasticsurgeon said:

Confirming my continued support, same kit - and possibly a Beaufort, hopefully 2021.

Very kind of you especially as it was grudging before 😃.

I am VERY excited for the Beaufort release and will be buying at least two! And hopefully complete them both as Arthur Aldridge’s aircraft.

fingers crossed 🤞🏻 for 2021!

Rob

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a few Bristol examples in the stash, Airfix 1/72 and 1/48 Blenheim. the Revell 1/48 Beaufighter TF.X an Eduard 1/48 F2b Fighter plus the old Inpact kits 1/48 Bulldog so plenty to choose from. Count me in please.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2020 at 6:04 PM, MarkSH said:

I have a few Bristol examples in the stash, Airfix 1/72 and 1/48 Blenheim. the Revell 1/48 Beaufighter TF.X an Eduard 1/48 F2b Fighter plus the old Inpact kits 1/48 Bulldog so plenty to choose from. Count me in please.

Consider yourself counted!

Looks like going for 2021 so I can be in. An Airfix Blenheim IV would be a good start but I've also got a couple of Bristol Scouts somewhere. And the biggest challenge a High Planes Merlin engined Beaufighter. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2020 at 11:54 PM, 825 said:

Looks like going for 2021 so I can be in. An Airfix Blenheim IV would be a good start but I've also got a couple of Bristol Scouts somewhere. And the biggest challenge a High Planes Merlin engined Beaufighter. 

Merlin engined beau! Very nice, are you going to have the cherry on the top of that cake? By that I mean a 4 gun turret! 😃 all great options.

7 hours ago, Arniec said:

I am interested. I have got a few blenheims and Beaufighter in my stash.

Cheers,

Fantastic popular (and deservingly so) choices.

welcome along both.

thats 29 now... just one more!

Rob

Edited by rob85

5 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

You could cheat and sign up the Robettes under an assumed name, I won't tell a soul 😉

I would but their GB form is worse than mine! I still have boat planes they are supposed to be finishing from the first GB and the spitfires you sent!! I’m planning on doing some work with them this weekend so we will see!

Rob

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 4:06 PM, John D.C. Masters said:

Count me in...

Don’t know how I missed you there John! Sorry!

10 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

This one needs a bump, we cant have Bristols remaining unloved hidden on page 3 !

@rob85now that John has joined you have the magic 30, so off to @Enzo Matrixto get in next years draw !

Well done mate

Cheers for the reminder @JOCKNEY bristols always need love! They would never be neglected! Cheers mate!

10 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Into the bunfight it goes!

Woooooop woooooop second year in a row with a GB in the bun fight!

cheers all

Rob

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Wez said:

I'm in for this, I've got a Beaufighter in the stash.

Strangely I was in the loft last night looking for something else ( and not something from the stash) and saw a beaufighter, so count me in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Jabba said:

Strangely I was in the loft last night looking for something else ( and not something from the stash) and saw a beaufighter, so count me in.

I often start with something else then end up where I should be, must be a subconscious thing, very handy... strangely the girlfriend doesn’t see this in the same way I do.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 9:15 PM, Dave the Doctor said:

Somewhere in my stash I have an 188....

Dave

A fine choice Dave, we just need to get it through the vote when it comes!

Rob

Count me in. Maybe a chance to build on my new Airfix Blenheims ... or maybe even the old one. Or the Beaufort, assuming it gets released in time. Or the Bulldog, if I can lay my hands on it. I have a couple of Beaufighters on the workbench, but they are too far advanced.

• Like 2

I’ve got multiples of all the Bristol Twins in both popular scales and will no doubt bag a few Beauforts when then merrily eventuate. What’s peaking my interest however is the Valom Brigand, so that’s the way I might go should this GB get up. 
Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 3