EasyJet A319 in 1/144 Scale

Here is my finished EasyJet A319 in 1/144 scale built using the Revell Kit and displayed in the new scheme thanks to Decals from DrawDecal. I have an A320 to complete in this Livery and thing I’ll try harder to work on the ‘swish back’ lines on the fuselage. I have put it along side a BA A320, both aircraft I have operated when I was Cabin Crew. spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Scotsman07
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 1

That's a cracking model in a scheme I've been "going to get round to" for about the last three years. I have the Drawdecal decals in my stash and I'm delighted to see they work so well.

Can I just make the same point I made in your Boeing 777 thread and suggest you amend the title and maybe use a couple of tags to tell people what scale the model is and which kit you used. You and I know it's the Revell kit in 1/144 but not everyone does.

Please keep the airliners coming!

Dave G 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Skodadriver said:

That's a cracking model in a scheme I've been "going to get round to" for about the last three years. I have the Drawdecal decals in my stash and I'm delighted to see they work so well.

Can I just make the same point I made in your Boeing 777 thread and suggest you amend the title and maybe use a couple of tags to tell people what scale the model is and which kit you used. You and I know it's the Revell kit in 1/144 but not everyone does.

Please keep the airliners coming!

Dave G 

Thank you very much Dave, really appreciate the kind comments. It’s a really cool scheme and I like it more than the old one that I was so used to seeing. I’d like to for the A321 although the plans for the Neo Kits seem to have been binned off. 

I will do lol, I am a proper amateur to this at the minute, what sort do tags should I add? Sorry if that’s a stupid question 😃. Thank you again for your comments 👍🏻

The main idea is to let somebody who is scanning the forum topics see at a quick glance if a particular thread is of interest. For example I'm very interested in 1/144 civil, slightly less interested in 1/200 civil and not at all interested in 1/72 civil. This thread from the chat section a couple of months ago got a bit out of hand (the sobriety of the original poster was called in question!) but the basic point being made is valid. 

There are no official rules or anything but when I post in RFI I usually put the scale in the heading - "Easyjet new livery A319 in 1/144" - and I might add two or three tags like "Revell A319" "Easyjet" and "Drawdecal".

Have a rummage around other people's RFI posts and see how they go about it. You'll soon get the hang of things.

Dave G

• Like 1

Hurra, another Airliner! That is really a beautiful livery and reminds me that I have one sheet for the 737 in my stash.

And a lot of Revell Airbusses. Your model inspires me to continue building my own 319, maybe in Alitalia livery.

Keep on building airliners!

cheers,

Norbert

Edited by NorbertBu
  • Thanks 1

Very nice collection you are sharing with us Scotsman, I am enjoying seeing these new builds.

Nice work yet again on the Airbuses. :thumbsup:

Like @NorbertBu I have a few stalled airliner builds I should get back to and finish.

@Scotsman07, you mention the NEO kits being 'binned off'. I thought the first Revell NEO kits were being released later this year?

15 hours ago, NorbertBu said:

Hurra, another Airliner! That is really a beautiful livery and reminds me that I have one sheet for the 737 in my stash.

And a lot of Revell Airbusses. Your model inspires me to continue building my own 319, maybe in Alitalia livery.

Keep on building airliners!

cheers,

Norbert

Thank you, I must admit I only like building Airliners so will keep adding them as I build them. I have a fair few more to get through 😂. Good luck with your build, look forward to seeing it 👍🏻.

Alistair

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Adam Poultney said:

Very nice! You seem to have a lot of A320 family aircraft models.

Thank you. Yeah I have a soft spot for eh A320 family, as I spent most of time as Cabin Crew operating them. Also easier to display several on a shelving unit in the man cave 😂

• Like 1

Hi Alistair

Welcome to Britmodeller, great to have another airliner modeller.

These are lovely Airbuses, both in liveries I've still to do. Wasn't sure about the new easyjet colours but it's growing on me slowly.

Cheers,

Ian

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Turbofan said:

Hi Alistair

Welcome to Britmodeller, great to have another airliner modeller.

These are lovely Airbuses, both in liveries I've still to do. Wasn't sure about the new easyjet colours but it's growing on me slowly.

Cheers,

Ian

Thank you, yeah definitely I think I have grown to prefer the new easyjet livery. I have an A320 to do in this livery with the ‘250th Airbus’ decals 😃.

1 hour ago, Abandoned Project said:

Welcome aboard @Scotsman07 Good to see another airliner builder on the site. Love the Airbus family you've got there. Is the tin marked 'utensils' in the background a subliminal message?

Thank you, haha no it’s just my poor choice of photo location 😂. I think I need to build a display board or something I think as my hobby takes off (pardon the pun lol). I love building airliners and have several more that I’m working on, and will look forward to sharing them with you all in the future. Thank you for viewing and commenting 👍🏻.

• Thanks 1