He 219 Uhu Night fighter

Carts

As I couldn't cast my memory back to 1973, when I bought my FROG He219, I went and opened up the kit in my stash and looked. This is the piece, Part # 42, that goes into the hole. I had to check all the numbers on the sprues, but couldn't find it. I then carefully searched the creases and seams of the box and found it. The number is on the reverse side.

48375570431_af445a6b5b_b.jpg

Chris

• Like 4

Getting to the finish line with this  vintage kit,I have freed myself from the tyranny of accuracy and am painting this kit how I would have painted it as a kid(except,perhaps a bit better,and with a tad more patience)

bBVH0m.jpg

w2ouwP.jpg

• Like 8

Looks a lot better than my old one! Interesting SN2 aerial configuration - mine are either all vertical, or all at a 45 degree angle and parallel, but there clearly were variations.

Nice model and well built. Nothing wrong with the paint scheme - I will be well pleased if mine next 219 looks half as good.

Pete

What a wonderful result.. she looks most meanisng in those colours and you've done a wonderful job of that antenna arrangement. Great build. 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Thanks 1