14 hours ago, AndyRM101 said:

Both look good, but I prefer the stubby look.Great design over all - I love the beaky nose on the fuselage.

Andy:cat:

Cheers, I think I'm going with the lazer now. 

14 hours ago, The Chief Smeg said:

I’m with Andy on this, the stubby looks better

Cheers. 

6 hours ago, TheVoidDragon said:

With the front wing it kind of reminds me of Batman's The Bat from The Dark Knight rises.

I can sort of see what you mean, they are now going to be added to something else. 

3 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

I'd wondered when someone would do something like this. :popcorn:

I was quite surprised how few I managed to find and this a only a Revell kit so I don't feel bad about chopping it to bits... 

Made this a single seater now. 

IMG-20190710-222514.jpg
IMG-20190710-222457.jpg

• Like 5

If anything, I'd add triangles of plastic card alongside the cockpit to form intakes on the front of the 'wing'.

Probably with vertical splitters inside.

https://fantastic-plastic.com/uploads/3/5/5/3/35539432/fledermausmain_2_orig.jpg

Or, how about Mosquito type radiator intakes?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/11/2019 at 5:05 AM, Pete in Lincs said:

If anything, I'd add triangles of plastic card alongside the cockpit to form intakes on the front of the 'wing'.

Probably with vertical splitters inside.

https://fantastic-plastic.com/uploads/3/5/5/3/35539432/fledermausmain_2_orig.jpg

Or, how about Mosquito type radiator intakes?

Do you know I had forgotten about this thanks, I waned to make some landing gear and this helps a lot. 

On 7/11/2019 at 9:53 PM, Gemini 8 said:

On some pictures it reminds me very much of the V-Wing Airspeeder. It was not one of my favourite "legends" ships, but I definitely like this nose much more. I'm curious how it evolves.

Yes I see what you mean. I have added some small wing tips to change the profile and bit more and once the upper winglets go on it should look every different. I'm also sorted the canapé, then I need to fit Laziers, a quick tidy up of a few small bits then to paint the inside. 

IMG-20190713-111441.jpg
IMG-20190713-111117.jpg
IMG-20190713-110529.jpg

• Like 5

Have a Hasegawa Aerospace Ground Equipment comming to make a small hanger for it. I'm hope they work out OK for size. 

I also have a few different Zvezda figures kicking about I could use. 

5 hours ago, Thom216 said:

That's looking so good. Rally like the new engine details, and the skids look just fine.

Cheers

IMG-20190716-063332.jpg

• Like 4