Assembly preparation??

Codger

Mike, at my age loosing some skin oils and supple hands is not a hardship - I need gallons of blood ! :crosseyed:

Besides, before I knew better in the 1:1 realm, I handled race gas, motor fluids, lacquer thinners, acetone and lord know what else. I could have been smarter....:mental:

44 minutes ago, Codger said:

I could have been smarter....:mental:

You aren't the only one dear chap!  I dread to think of the harm we've all done to ourselves over the course of our short and ill-informed lives :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mike said:

You aren't the only one dear chap!  I dread to think of the harm we've all done to ourselves over the course of our short and ill-informed lives :lol:

Try working in an oilsand extraction plant for 35 years, where you're mixing the oilsand with 180F hot water and pumping into 500,000 gallon open-topped vessels to allow the bitumen to float over the top and be collected. There were plenty of light hydrocarbons that came off of that. Also the upgrader/refinery was less then a kilometer away so some pretty smelly things could drift your way when the breeze was right. It was also realized years later that the dust from the sand in the oilsand had a high silica content which ain't good for your lungs.

Good times!

Chris

• Sad 1