SOVIET BEASTS' TEAM

An-12BK-PPS 1/72 Roden, TU-22 BLINDER 1/72 Esci, TU-26 BACKFIRE 1/72 Esci, TU-95 BEAR 1/100 PLASTIKART

• Like 2

Very nice. I would like to build some of the more interesting looking Soviet types. For now all I've built (recently) from the USSR is a Tu144S, CCCP 77110. I plan at least one more of those, possibly CCCP 77115 in her new (?), albeit slightly inaccurate, coat of paint.

Thank you Adam,Silenoz,Luiz and Jeaton01. I like the Russian aircraft because they have something else different from the others. But and the other models have an interest , May be Soviets  have a rank of difficulty more. and this is the challenge.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, nikos said:

Must we establish a Soviet beast power club

Some more Beasts - all in 1/144 scale......

spacer.png

Another Beast in my collection.... (1/72 this time...)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ken

Edited by Flankerman
  • Like 3

You are spesialist Ken. I had in past some aircraft of VEB Plastikart. A TU-126 Moss with scratched Radar on fuselage ,an Il-38 with scratch tail-abtisubmarine boom, a Mil Mi 6 heavy helicopter, a Mil Mi10 all destroyed in one removal of household effects. ΅What a pitty because VEB closed and I could nt buy them again. Now are very expencive as IL-38 find it at 150-200 euros .

I have only from the "heroic age" the  TU-95 in silver colour which I recoloured in light compass ghost grey

7 hours ago, Flankerman said:

Some more Beasts - all in 1/144 scale......

spacer.png

Another Beast in my collection.... (1/72 this time...)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ken

What kits are the KM and the LUN?

That bottom one, I love it! I want, probably need, one! I cannot remember the name of the plane though...... Which kit is that one as well?

The KM and Lun are Anigrand resin kits.

The bottom one is a Myasischev M-50 'Bounder' - a fibreglass and injection-moulded 'Amonster' kit from Amodel..

My build is here :- http://www.flankers-site.co.uk/modl_m-50.html

More photos of Ekranoplans here :- http://www.flankers-site.co.uk/model_ekranoplans.html

Ken

• 3 weeks later...