Strange issue

I have been a member here for many years. I have a galaxy S7 android phone. For a couple of months now, I have only been able to reach the forums via 4G LTE network, NOT via our home wi-fi. No other sites that I regularly visit are affected. 🤔

Any suggestions? Anyone else have this or a similar issue?

Thanks

Mike can try and fix it on his end you will need your individual IP address so he can try to reinstate it. You can also do what others have done and call AT&T and rip them a new orifice. There have been a few of us with affliction.  

This thread also has some tips in it. If worse comes to worse P/M Mike and let him know. If by chance you cant p/m me and i will relay it for you. 

Dennis

• Like 1

I've spoken with Mike via PMs, and he's going to get me his IP address to see if it's the Firewall that has pegged him as a baddie due to a flurry of inhuman-like activity.  If running him through the unblocker doesn't work, we'll have to get him to do a tracert and see if/where the block is happening.  More news at 11 :yes:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Esposito said:

Router or modem?

For most of us the router and modem are in the one box.  You rebooted your box and it didn't work, sadly. :( I'm still waiting for your IP address, as that last one was weird and some bonkers format :hmmm:

• 3 weeks later...