This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Truro Model Builder

Seven Hurricanes

So glad I was at Old Warden yesterday to see this formation; the first time in over seventy years that this number of Hurricanes has flown together in UK skies. What a sight. What a sound.

Absolutely Beautiful ... brought a tear to my eye knowing that many were able to fly together. I wonder if the rumors could be true ? Ive heard rumblings they're either getting ready to or are already filming a remake for the "Battle of Britain" movie. To see all these Hurricanes in formation makes me wonder if they aren't practicing for the film. 

Dennis

Oh, those Merlins!

Great video Martin, thanks for sharing it :) 

Fantastic vid, thanks for sharing . :)

Steve.

20 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Absolutely Beautiful ... brought a tear to my eye knowing that many were able to fly together. I wonder if the rumors could be true ? Ive heard rumblings they're either getting ready to or are already filming a remake for the "Battle of Britain" movie. To see all these Hurricanes in formation makes me wonder if they aren't practicing for the film. 

Dennis

Ridley Scott has a film project about the Battle of Britain down as a future project. If so the Hurricane can be presented as equal star billing with the Spitfire, and with Mr. Scott behind it real aircraft are guaranteed.