Trail Blazers Alcock and Brown Vimy

bristol boy

I know there's already a Vimy but hopefully there's room for the Alcock and Brown one? Don't expect instant progress, still working on Frogs Wellington which needs to advance a bit more before getting stuck into this one.

Looking forward to the rigging!

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 11

Great to see another Vimy build on here and we will all look forward to seeing how you get on with this one. 

I must say, it's so nice seeing original Frog kits and boxes within this GB, I would have sworn that it would have been mainly reboxes, however this is proving not to be the case. 

Cheers and best of luck.. Dave 

• Like 2

The plane looks to be in all sorts of trouble on that boxtop! Good luck with the build.

I have an unstarted builder kit that quietly mocks me for not having a go. I think its been talking to my part started Roden Felixtowe that also treats me with contempt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, TonyW said:

I have an unstarted builder kit that quietly mocks me for not having a go. I think its been talking to my part started Roden Felixtowe that also treats me with contempt.

At least you were brave enough to start your Felixstowe !

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/07/2019 at 01:31, John said:

The chances of me finishing a large bi-plane this side of the rapture are not high...🥴

J

Come on John, there's plenty of life in you yet and let's be honest they will never be a better opportunity to build it than this ?

However we haven't heard anything from @bristol boyregarding this build for a while !

cheers Pat

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 10:18 AM, JOCKNEY said:

Come on John, there's plenty of life in you yet and let's be honest they will never be a better opportunity to build it than this ?

However we haven't heard anything from @bristol boyregarding this build for a while ! 

cheers Pat

Thanks for the reminder Pat but too busy making turret interiors for my Frog Wellington at present, should finish it by the end of the week though and then it's on to the Vimy!

• Like 1