Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Recommended Posts

Modified with DEF resin wheels (since Italeri still boxes their Humvees with the wrong type), I finally finished these two and incorporated them into my Division 2 diorama, found here

 

 

I did consider camouflaging them, but thought I'd give the plain green (as they appear in the game) a go :)

 

division5_by_moab23_ddaof7h-pre.jpg?toke

 

division4_by_moab23_ddaof0d-pre.jpg?toke

 

division6_by_moab23_ddaofmb-pre.jpg?toke

 

division7_by_moab23_ddaofqn-pre.jpg?toke

 

division10_by_moab23_ddaoh69-pre.jpg?tok

 

Thanks for looking :)

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, phildagreek said:

Looks good!

Cheers, Phil :)

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic diorama Gaz. Really like the moss-covered broken up road in the foreground.

 

Andy:cat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, AndyRM101 said:

Fantastic diorama Gaz. Really like the moss-covered broken up road in the foreground.

 

Andy:cat:

Thanks very much, Andy ^-^/

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very very nice. i like the sense of action and drama in the dio. great work on the kits and the figures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, stephen8718 said:

very very nice. i like the sense of action and drama in the dio. great work on the kits and the figures

Much appreciated, Stephen :D

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks great, I've only just started playing the Division 2 and I am hooked already.  I was looking online only last week to see if anyone had created any dioramas inspired by the game as it seems ripe for it.  This Dio really describes the atmosphere and feeling of a dystopian Washington.  Well done, superb work.  I think a cop car would have looked cool somewhere on the road.

 

Great work on the Humvees too!:worthy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tommygunn1972 said:

This looks great, I've only just started playing the Division 2 and I am hooked already.  I was looking online only last week to see if anyone had created any dioramas inspired by the game as it seems ripe for it.  This Dio really describes the atmosphere and feeling of a dystopian Washington.  Well done, superb work.  I think a cop car would have looked cool somewhere on the road.

 

Great work on the Humvees too!:worthy:

Cheers, Tommy ^-^

 

I would've loved to have included a civilian vehicle, but weirdly there are so few in 1/35 scale, with most being older vehicles. The F-350 in my other diorama was pretty much the only one I found that was modern.

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GazB said:

Cheers, Tommy ^-^

 

I would've loved to have included a civilian vehicle, but weirdly there are so few in 1/35 scale, with most being older vehicles. The F-350 in my other diorama was pretty much the only one I found that was modern.

 

Gaz

I knew you were going to say that, i had a quick look on ebay for 1/35 and was surprised there wasn't anything, its all 1/24 scalie.  So if i have a go at something I might have to change the scale and try and get some 1/24 figures to fit.  If i do have a go i hope its as successful as this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tommygunn1972 said:

I knew you were going to say that, i had a quick look on ebay for 1/35 and was surprised there wasn't anything, its all 1/24 scalie.  So if i have a go at something I might have to change the scale and try and get some 1/24 figures to fit.  If i do have a go i hope its as successful as this.

Best of luck :) I really do wish a company would start making 1/35 scale civilian stuff more often. Hasegawa has made some construction vehicles in the scale, but that's about it.

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Geordie1974 said:

Great build.

Thanks, Geordie :)

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outstanding build. The post apocalyptic world of the Division is so detailed it is quite spooky sometimes.

It is a fun game too. Managed to headshot a rogue from 200m with the .50 today ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John_W said:

Outstanding build. The post apocalyptic world of the Division is so detailed it is quite spooky sometimes.

It is a fun game too. Managed to headshot a rogue from 200m with the .50 today ;)

Cheers, John. It certainly evokes some chills at times, especially when you go into the Dark Zones. 

 

Bet that was satisfying too :D

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed.

I found D1 darker. Literally, because being set in winter there is less daylight in the cycle and also because of the high rise nature of the New York setting. All the jolly Christmas Displays in a post apocalyptic landscape are quite disturbing.

D2 is more evolved, the passage of time has softened the edges of the world, with plant growth and lack of maintenance. It is also a world that has been manufactured with settlements and strongholds, checkpoimts and faction grafitti. In Fallout, Call of Duty and Division 2 I have now been to the Whitehouse three times...

Keep up the builds. What next, a DZ Helicopter extraction?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, John_W said:

Indeed.

I found D1 darker. Literally, because being set in winter there is less daylight in the cycle and also because of the high rise nature of the New York setting. All the jolly Christmas Displays in a post apocalyptic landscape are quite disturbing.

D2 is more evolved, the passage of time has softened the edges of the world, with plant growth and lack of maintenance. It is also a world that has been manufactured with settlements and strongholds, checkpoimts and faction grafitti. In Fallout, Call of Duty and Division 2 I have now been to the Whitehouse three times...

Keep up the builds. What next, a DZ Helicopter extraction?

Hehe.

 

I've got an M1083 truck that I modified ages ago for a similar setting. Going to do that, possibly hauling the DC-62 chemical from the game :)v

 

Gaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...