Su-17M3R "Red 21" - 101st Recon Regiment Afghanistan

• 1 month later...

Life's thrown a few curve balls over the past couple weeks, nothing too horrendous fortunately (car breakdowns & washing machine failure leading to minor flooding in the house), but unfortunately they've required too much time to deal with (and not done yet).  With a pending vacation coming up soon, I don't foresee being able to even come close to completion in only 11 days.  So I'm thinking it's best to leave it as is so I can attack it fresh when I don't have so many other partial builds about.

Sorry guys.  Utter disappointment.  :sorry:

• Sad 4

6 hours ago, modelling minion said:

Sorry to hear that Chris but completely understand, life has been "testing" at my end too recently.

There's always the 70's edition if people want me to propose it.

I would absolutely be interested.  Now whether or not I have the time...that's another issue.  😅

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 6:41 AM, helios16v said:

Life's thrown a few curve balls over the past couple weeks, nothing too horrendous fortunately (car breakdowns & washing machine failure leading to minor flooding in the house), but unfortunately they've required too much time to deal with (and not done yet).  With a pending vacation coming up soon, I don't foresee being able to even come close to completion in only 11 days.  So I'm thinking it's best to leave it as is so I can attack it fresh when I don't have so many other partial builds about.

Sorry guys.  Utter disappointment.  :sorry:

Now come on now!!!! You've put domestic issues, family/holidays in-front of modelling!!!!!  :fuyou_2: Are you a man or a modeller!!!

There's no life but modelling!!! If you can't spend 23.5 hours/day (0.5 hours allowed for bodily functions...but can be cut back to zero if you sit on a potty/bucket) then you can't call yourself a modeller!!! Shame on you!!!

:D

• Haha 2