Classic Revell-o-gram GB Chat

2 hours ago, RC Boater Bill said:

I’m going to miss the deadline-  what’s the protocol here?   I think the gallery thread gets locked, but I would guess our individual threads remain open for updates?  

You can continue posting in your thread. That or petition a moderator to move it to the appropriate area of the forum as a standard Work in progress. 

• Like 1

Hi folk's finally got my first time off work since April so I'll catch up with all the builds this week,apologies for being missing in action for a fair bit of the GB new job

not helped by the wife's broken leg hasn't helped and not even completed a build.Thank's to Dennis for holding the fort and everyone for the excellent and varied 

subject's and hope those that didn't complete carry on.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, stevej60 said:

Hi folk's finally got my first time off work since April so I'll catch up with all the builds this week,apologies for being missing in action for a fair bit of the GB new job

not helped by the wife's broken leg hasn't helped and not even completed a build.Thank's to Dennis for holding the fort and everyone for the excellent and varied 

subject's and hope those that didn't complete carry on.

All the best for your wife's continued recovery, and no worries at all.

I was very pleased to get my Cutlass done right at the wire.

I didn't even notice you gone Steve.  :) :D  I don't really follow the chat threads, I'm normally so far behind, I can't catch up with them so I've been unaware of your trials & tribulations. Hope the new job & your good wife's leg have both come right. Look forward to some WiPs & RFIs before long then. :)

Steve.

10 hours ago, stevehnz said:

I didn't even notice you gone Steve.  :) :D  I don't really follow the chat threads, I'm normally so far behind, I can't catch up with them so I've been unaware of your trials & tribulations. Hope the new job & your good wife's leg have both come right. Look forward to some WiPs & RFIs before long then. :)

Steve.

Thank's Steve still modelling but time seems to fly these day's plenty more to come hopefully some of the stuff I'm hoarding will fit into the future GB's.plenty of builds for the 

prototype GB ongoing and some classic Airfix and Frog to come.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Oh Dear Im sorry its been so long, and I do hope the good woman is recovering as well. Its been no trouble Steve. 

Thank's Dennis we had our first trip out for a meal last night now she's back on her feet!

12 hours ago, drdjp11 said:

All the best for your wife's continued recovery, and no worries at all.

I was very pleased to get my Cutlass done right at the wire.

And a cracking build too,thanks for your best wishes.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have these kits on hand, ironically, both are Monogram and Real Space.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

One always has to come out fuzzy.

spacer.png

That's better!

spacer.png

spacer.png

And the Real Space engineering drawings to make every associated launch platform used in the Gemini program. Maybe I could chime in with these...

Dave

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, UberDaveToo said:

I have these kits on hand, ironically, both are Monogram and Real Space.

And the Real Space engineering drawings to make every associated launch platform used in the Gemini program. Maybe I could chime in with these...

Unfortunately this GB has finished.   However, all is not lost!  :) 

These would be wonderful entries in the Above The Karman Line groupbuild which starts in August.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Enzo the Magnificent said:

Unfortunately this GB has finished.   However, all is not lost!  :) 

These would be wonderful entries in the Above The Karman Line groupbuild which starts in August.

K', I have the "new guy" excuse, for now...

• Haha 1