C&H Aero Miniatures

Elias

Hello.

Don't know if this is the right place for this topic, but does anyone have a recent experience with c&h Aero Miniatures site?

I tried to contact them but I had no answer. 

6 hours ago, Uncle Uncool said:

Is this the company which released the 1/48 F-101A/C set to convert the Monogram kits before Kitty Hawk came out with theirs?

Yes that's him , seems to be a solo operation and did a few 1/48 & 1/32 post-war US jet conversions but from a look at the website there does not seem to be much recent activity although some of their sets were sold to GHI Models as part of scaling down the activities of C & H  -  http://www.ghimodels.com/  -  on the other hand has activity as recently as late 2018 although seems to be another solo operation and the guy is quite frank about lacking time to do much with them yet.

Edited by Des

I approached the guy about producing F-101 vacfrom canopies as the KH ones are wrong. Not even the courtesy of a reply.

Obviously the guy doesn't want any business. All those Fs and RFs out there.

Looks like I will have to back engineer the canopy I have and mould more.

1 hour ago, Hub Plott said:

Max Models in Chattanooga TN,USA bought some of the C&H Aero resin sets. Might try them. Mike Moore who is chairman of the 2019 IPMS/USA Nationals is the owner. 

Has since changed the name to GHI Models mentioned above.

On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 18:20, Elias said:

Hello.

Don't know if this is the right place for this topic, but does anyone have a recent experience with c&h Aero Miniatures site?

I tried to contact them but I had no answer. 

No it is not the right area,

• Julien locked this topic