Hallo again

This is my 3rd helicopter. After hundreds of aircrafts. I changed basically my modelling for this issue:

1.   I use the new Tamiya glue EXTRA THIN. Why?

·        It works much faster. It glues rapidly!

·        It does not harm my color. I use Gunze C colors.

·        I can glue more tiny parts, as with the common Tamiya glue.

·        I save a lot of CA glue.

·        In this built only the etched parts are glued with CA. Nothing else!

2.   I do not cement all glazing before the helicopter is fully assembled and sprayed. Also the final clear varnish is sprayed. Some antennas I assemble after the glazing is assembled.

3.   The grinding process is kept to an absolute minimum, to keep surface details unharmed.

Well, in this case I opted for the IAF UH-1D, but I left it out, because of the camouflage. At the top I used the etched part from Eduard, and I can not mask it at all.

The US Army version from Vietnam is absolute not my favor, but I had no other by hand.

Happy modelling

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 19

Hallo

The fit was quite good. If you grasp the pattern, where and how the injection parts are done, you know where to look at.

In geometry fit is quite good. Read carefully the instruction, and think about it, if it makes sense or not. Many equal parts are numbered as different ones and the same number parts are different! The gear: Front and rear are written as the same, so check it out!

Analogy is in the kit of the SA.365F/AS.565SA Dauphin II. The part one is such a manner! Main rotor shaft housing has to be reoriented concerning the base plate!

Happy modelling