DORNIER DO 17 Z - AIRFIX 1/72

Lovely work, Luiz... a very nicely finished Do17Z indeed... 😉

Very well done. These new tool Airfix models are a matter of hate it or love it. Some are nice, with acceptable engraved panel lines, overall good models with good fitting, excellent decal sheets (very thin and on specifications). Others still have huge panel lines, some profile mistakes, some shortcomings with the injection process.

All in all I have enjoyed building them (especially for the price of $11 for a WWII fighter).

I recently bought the B25C/D and it's just amazing quality overall, can't complain!

Cheers

Paulo

Thank you very much for the nice feedbacks : J-W, Dave, Patrick, Greg, Nanond, RidgeRunner, Selwyn, F 32, Rich, Robert, Mike, obdl, Phil and AS....very appreciate!... regards for all!

Luiz.

Wow, another super build Luiz.  Love the cockpit and extra detail.  Your painting of the canopy is flawless - did you use a pre-cut mask?

Phil

This kit needs a reissue! 

I have the old E/F variant kit (I prefer that variant) in the stash, but I would love to build one of these.

It seems that Airfix have a lot of kits that could do with being reissued... Valiant, Canberra 1/72, Do17, etc