Aermacchi MB 326.RAAF 1980's.

as usual I'm late to some of these builds, but what a lovely job Steve, well done!! :thumbsup:

I know it's way too late now, but this site does have lots of nice photos on the Macchi.

http://www.adf-gallery.com.au/gallery/Macchi

It's a good go to place for anything military flying thing from Oz or NZ.

Cracking job there Steve. I'm not sure if this is the same scheme as the one in the Airforce museum but it looks great as a  model. 

I know the feeling about all the Group builds this year, I must get my AT37 going again 

Colin 

5 hours ago, Colin W said:

Cracking job there Steve. I'm not sure if this is the same scheme as the one in the Airforce museum but it looks great as a  model. 

I know the feeling about all the Group builds this year, I must get my AT37 going again 

Colin 

Many thanks Colin.I'm way oversubscribed in the GB's this year apart from the Frog one I just happened to have kits

in the stash that fitted nicely and had sat waiting for an excuse(ie the Phantoms).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

Excellent work Steve, a worthy addition to the gallery.

She may be bright but she certainly is eye catching and all your hard work with the masking was definitely worth the effort.

Well done mate and thanks for taking part.

Thank's Craig,sorry it was only the one!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

Don't worry about that, it's one more than a fair few who signed up have done.

I'll let you make up for it if we do a 70's edition, think you would be up for it?

Definitely Craig, that opens up a ton of subjects for me,all those US Navy birds! Vigilante,Corsair,Phantoms.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Excelent  result Steve. 
I will take profit  of your post to clarify a doubt that annoyes me regarding the dimensions of the wingspan of this kit. If we look at Ricarda Caruana’s 3V plans of this aircraft published in SAMI years ago , you will notice that each of the kit’s wings is about 5 mm shorter than what you see on the plan. Any one could help  here? Thanks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alejandro Martinez Colombres said:

Excelent  result Steve. 
I will take profit  of your post to clarify a doubt that annoyes me regarding the dimensions of the wingspan of this kit. If we look at Ricarda Caruana’s 3V plans of this aircraft published in SAMI years ago , you will notice that each of the kit’s wings is about 5 mm shorter than what you see on the plan. Any one could help  here? Thanks.

Thank's Alejandro,I would ask this question in  the Aircraft discussion area of the forum there are a good few folk who can help there

that might not pick up the question on this thread.

• Like 1