A modest proposal

pigsty

I’d like to suggest something.  Anyone posting a thread about a Tempest that uses the term “Storm Warning” should have all their access privileges removed and their entire stash melted down.  It’s in two magazines this month alone and they both think they’re being clever, when they’re not.

Harrumph.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Bonhoff said:

Shouldn't this be a grump? 

IanJ

More a taste thing but could we please add 'Banana Jet' in references to the Buccaneer to the list?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh.  You mean a Hawker product?  There I was expecting a new production of Shakespeare’s play. All very confusing. 

14 minutes ago, Paul Bradley said:

Sorry, should I change my thread title to "Violent Disturbance of the Atmosphere Alert!"  Perhaps I shouldn't have had All Bran for breakfast.  😄

Are you in tune with our dog lying at my feet?  I only ask as having just read this my nostrils have been roundly assaulted by the terminal parts of her digestive system and it is eye wateringly noxious. Perfect timing though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, JohnT said:

Oh.  You mean a Hawker product?  There I was expecting a new production of Shakespeare’s play. All very confusing. 

Are you in tune with our dog lying at my feet?  I only ask as having just read this my nostrils have been roundly assaulted by the terminal parts of her digestive system and it is eye wateringly noxious. Perfect timing though. 

You can't blame the dog, you feed her 😄

It could be worse my son feed their dog on a raw food diet, that smells just as bad before the dog eats it

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2019 at 9:51 PM, Des said:

More a taste thing but could we please add 'Banana Jet' in references to the Buccaneer to the list?

.....Des, surely you have mis-typed? should be B.A.N.A. (Blackburn Aviation Nuclear Aircraft) bomber.