Help please - Hasegawa 1-72 F35 II (B) - paint and lost instructions

TGL

Hi, I'm a new member.

I hope this isn't an inappropriate post (I've already posted in "instructions wanted") but I have been very stupid with a tidy-up of my messy desk - I think I threw out the instruction sheet for this kit. Would anyone who has this kit be kind enough to scan / photograph their sheet and send it to me please???? 

I'd only started this kit - it's not my usual area of interest, but the F35 is such an extraordinary aircraft that I am very excited about this. Hasegawa have done a great job, I'm looking forward to getting stuck into it. 

What is the best option for painting? I live in Northern Ireland and my nearest shops (Portadown or Dublin) just stock Tamiya, Humbrol or Revell paints. I generally brush paint, but for this type of colour I would prefer to go with a rattle can (my limited attempt at airbrushing hasn't worked out). Tamiya aerosols the most likely choice. 

Thank you,

Tim 

Hi Tim,

I can probably help you with the instructions as i have the Hasegawa kit and could probably scan them for you if that will help.

Regarding paint. I plan to use Sovereign Hobbies paint as they have the correct FS colour for the grey. Not sure what the closest Humbrol mixes are though.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Looks like you're sorted now for instructions.

You might find a couple of older threads useful where colour is concerned.  Hasegawa recommend Neutral Grey for the F-35 main colour.  I used one of the ghost greys for the lighter panels that were the same colour as the hasegawa decals.

Regards,

Mark