Commission Work La-7 & Su-24

Hi everyone,

Very hot here in Spain, hard to modelling if you not have air conditioner, or at least a beer 🍻!

Here are my last two builds. Two commission works for two different collectors.

A Lavochkin La-7 1/48 from Gavia with Eduard PE parts, and a Sukhoi Su-24 1/72 from Zvezda.

I hope you like them.

Thanks and cheers

Ricardo

IMG_1770 IMG_1769 IMG_1768 IMG_1767 IMG_1766

IMG_1765 IMG_1764 IMG_1763 IMG_1760 IMG_1757 IMG_1756 IMG_1773 IMG_1774 IMG_1775 IMG_1776 IMG_1777 IMG_1772

• Like 22

Richardo these builds are phenomenal!! Are you familiar with a Trumpeter Su-24 build that was posted on these pages years ago?? Your Fencer reminded me of the Trumpeter build—beautiful weathering and complexity to the finish. Thank you for posting these photos. 

Edited by 28ZComeback
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, FPDPenguin said:

Love the tiny oil streaks over the red nose

15 hours ago, 28ZComeback said:

Richardo these builds are phenomenal!! Are you familiar with a Trumpeter Su-24 build that was posted on these pages years ago?? Your Fencer reminded me of the Trumpeter build—beautiful weathering and complexity to the finish. Thank you for posting these photos. 

14 hours ago, 28ZComeback said:

I would like to add that I initially thought the Su-24 was in a larger scale, given the small detail work. 

14 hours ago, Duckwizard said:

The heat obviously did not damage your build abilities.  :goodjob: :penguin:

Thanks pals,

I haven't seen that Trumpeter Su-24, it must be amazing since is more detailed that one than the Zvezda one. I mean in 1/72.

2 hours ago, Roman Schilhart said:

You really deserve a cerveza (or two!) for this exceptional work!

Best greetings from Vienna (very hot as well…)

Roman

Thanks Roman 🍻

Cheers

I'm not a fan of Russian aircraft generally but you could convert with those two creations. 

From a pleasantly warm 24 degree west of Ireland. We don't do hot. 

• Like 1

Although to my return to the hobby, now I have only done AFVs, I have always been fascinated by airplanes, and both of you are a magnificent job, I would love to emulate something similar.
With the 1st wave of heat this summer, it is really difficult to dedicate to the hobby without "going crazy", from one of the main heat centers (Córdoba).:tumble:

Saludos Ricardo. 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, noelh said:

I'm not a fan of Russian aircraft generally but you could convert with those two creations. 

From a pleasantly warm 24 degree west of Ireland. We don't do hot. 

Thanks Noelh 

2 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

Although to my return to the hobby, now I have only done AFVs, I have always been fascinated by airplanes, and both of you are a magnificent job, I would love to emulate something similar.
With the 1st wave of heat this summer, it is really difficult to dedicate to the hobby without "going crazy", from one of the main heat centers (Córdoba).:tumble:

Saludos Ricardo. 👍

Thanks Francis. I love your Panther and Merkava :thumbsup:

Saludos!

Buenos dias Ricardo!

Now in english for thw whole crowd...jejej... Firstly, great work! Love the paint work in both... Can you reccomend the Gavia kit? How does it build up... I have a friend who wanted to trade one and i really like the La-7. Great stuff!!

Saludos!

Edited by iggy86
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, iggy86 said:

Buenos dias Ricardo!

Now in english for thw whole crowd...jejej... Firstly, great work! Love the paint work in both... Can you reccomend the Gavia kit? How does it build up... I have a friend who wanted to trade one and i really like the La-7. Great stuff!!

Saludos!

Buen Dia!

The same kit as the Gavia one is from Eduard too, if you know it. Is the same mould. I think is a nice kit, not superb but very correct.

But if you like the Lavochkin planes, I recommend you the La-5 or La-5fn from ZVEZDA. That's a great kit.

Saludos!

8098.jpg

On 6/29/2019 at 7:11 AM, Rikywarbirds said:

Buen Dia!

The same kit as the Gavia one is from Eduard too, if you know it. Is the same mould. I think is a nice kit, not superb but very correct.

But if you like the Lavochkin planes, I recommend you the La-5 or La-5fn from ZVEZDA. That's a great kit.

Saludos!

8098.jpg

Muchas Gracias!

I've heard very good reviews about the zvezda, so i'll wait for one of those! Thanks for the tip!.

Saludos.

Nacho.

• Like 1