Returning BritModeller

BulldogModels

Hey everyone,

Returning member here, lost access to my old account and honestly can't remember my access for it.  Looking forward to catching up with members and all the posts I have to look through 😀

Anyroad, my name is Chris and I love building tanks, currently got a few projects on the go which when I upload the images to a hosting site I will post here.

Hello Chris...,:post1: from Chicago USA. If you hit the little Flag icon or ask Mike the moderator by using the @ symbol in front of his name. Like this @Corsairfoxfouruncle. He can usually combine your old and new accounts provided you remember the screen name ?

Now I'm mostly aviation but do some armor for a break. Currently I'm finishing up hosting a group build for Patton tanks. Next year in the fall i will be hosting a Panther tank group build. Im also in the possibles list for an everything U.K. armor post 1945 group build if it gets voted in for 2020 ? So as you can see i do dabble in the mechanized stuff. 

Dennis

• Haha 1

Greetings from Western Canada. You can never have enough Chrises! I, too, am mainly aircraft (1/72) oriented, but I do like a good tank. It's been a long time since I last touched a Tamiya armoured vehicle, but I do have a few small scale targets in the stash. Oh, and welcome back to the Tenex lickers club.

Chris

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, BulldogModels said:

Hey everyone,

Returning member here, lost access to my old account and honestly can't remember my access for it.  Looking forward to catching up with members and all the posts I have to look through 😀

Anyroad, my name is Chris and I love building tanks, currently got a few projects on the go which when I upload the images to a hosting site I will post here.

Was your previous log in "Scalepanzers"?

On 26/06/2019 at 19:56, Julien said:

Was your previous log in "Scalepanzers"?

Yes it was! Im glad someone remembered.  I was not sure if I was Scalepanzers or just my regular screen name I use on most sites.

Also thank you everyone for the welcome 

7 minutes ago, BulldogModels said:

Yes it was! Im glad someone remembered.  I was not sure if I was Scalepanzers or just my regular screen name I use on most sites.

Also thank you everyone for the welcome 

thx I have now merged your accounts.

• Like 2