T-72 in Syria

menardi

I have in my hands a pair of Trumpeter T-72 tanks: T-72A and T-72B1 (see attachments)
I would like to know if is possible to model them as vehicles in action in Syria war.
Thank you in advance,
Fabrício Menardi

10585507p.jpg

10307266p.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The lack of thermal jacket is not a rare sight on Syrian tanks. Most of their machines have been in the heat of action for the last five years and had them damaged. Naturally given the type of engagements, those are not on the priority list to be repaired.

The 125mm though comes with the jacket as standard.

• 3 months later...

Hi sorry to revive a dead post.

Does anyone have info about Syrian army markings on their tank? As well as any info about standardized camo (if any, based on photos I've seen it seems to be any shade of desert yellow roughly painted over the Russian green). 

I'm also looking to do a t72. 

Thanks!!!

• 1 month later...

For inspiration on SAA tanks (mostly T-72AV) and APC's (BMP's and Akatsiya). Music video. Footage is mostly early war mostly Al-Quabun 2013 made by ANNA news (Russians). There os huge ammount of footage just type ANNA NEWS: Syria into YouTube. This is from time when SAA was still operating alone with it's own prewar complement of tanks and before most local armor modifications (cage, concrete etc.) took place:

Edited by TISO

• 2 weeks later...