Sink the Bismarck! HMS Ark Royal, 26 May 1941

1 hour ago, PolarisPrime said:

I did 59 of those little buggers for my North Carolina model.  I still wake up screaming at night. 

It's interesting that  you did White Ensign's Castle Class as HMCS Copper Cliff. 

59?

:yikes: :clap:

Copper Cliff was interested me due to it's camouflage, armament (twin Oerlikons) and fitting (radar type 277). I dont't want to hijacking threat, so more about Copper Cliff in it's thread. Here let's see another Crisp''s  small miracles.

Regards, Michał.

• Like 1

Some of you already know this, but sadly I was taken ill over the weekend; this is being written from Salisbury District Hospital, where I have been since Saturday evening.  No need for undue alarm; it’s something that needs to be taken seriously, but is not catastrophic.

I’m told I will be going home either tomorrow or - more likely - the day after.  Not sure what happens then, but likely to be taking it pretty steady for a while.

So Ark on pause for a few days; in due course she will probably be very good rehabilitation, but not now.  I didn’t want you to wonder why I’ve fallen off the face of the board!

More soon

Crisp

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 12

Oh dear Crisp, really sorry to hear this. I hope they are looking after you there. I've been hospitalised a couple of times in recent years and always got the best care, nevertheless, a shock when it happens.

Take much care and speedy recovery vibes beaming north east (ish) from Dorset!

Terry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1