1/16 KNOCKED OUT TIGER.

We needed a new knocked out tank for our home and away days at our club. I had one but it was missing some wheels, tracks etc and looked too gone for what we had in mind.

So, total rebuild using a metal lower hull, new top hull, original turret as this houses the battlefield background sound effects unit.  New sprockets, idlers and tracks. Total repaint with new decals added. 

I can now add a incense cone into the back and it smokes, coming out of the grilles and hatches to give the impression that it is still smouldering. 

Not great pics of it smouldering, looks better in the flesh, but you can just see it.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Si.

Edited by eddiesolo
  • Like 9

8 hours ago, spruecutter96 said:

Looks good, my friend. Is this the Tamiya or Hobbyboss version? From the good level of detail, I would guess Tamiya. 

Cheers for sharing with us. 

Chris. 

Hi Chris.

This is a Taigen metal lower and Taigen top, we do 1/16 RC stuff but wanted a static version for sounds etc, this was a good use of spares.  

19 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

Lovely job Si,can just imagine a couple of Tommies or GI's having a look around...

Thanks Vince, glad you like her. Yeah, will have to see if I have any allied troops in the spares box, they would look rather good.

• Like 1