As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
MarkM

Tamiya 1/20 Mclaren Mercedes MP4/13

Managed to finish this project today. The second since starting back after a 10 year break!

Hasn't turned out as well as I'd hoped as had to buy replacement decals (original were old and mis-coloured) which turned out to be REALLY thin, plus had trouble fitting the cockpit between the two body parts, didn't seem to be enough room, hence the joins showing, but pretty pleased with the end result.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

and an earlier McLaren...

spacer.png

Amazing build. Lovely details. 

Shouldnt the rear wing have West on it instead of the tobacco substitute dummy decals? 

On 24/06/2019 at 14:55, Dougboy said:

Amazing build. Lovely details. 

Shouldnt the rear wing have West on it instead of the tobacco substitute dummy decals? 

Thank you

Yes, you're right rear wing should have West decals!

I was in auto pilot late one night and added the substitutes not realising what I'd done until the next day. As they are decals on top of decals wasn't sure if it was worth trying to remove them or if I could?!