TIE FIGHTER of "The Empire Strikes Back". Bandai 1/72

Hi all.

This is how it will be, after putting a methacrylate bar and a small identification plate, in the showcase of my house is my first model of STAR WARS of the magnificent series that Bandai offers us about this galactic saga.

If someone is interested in following the construction process this is the link to it:

Regards.

48096965837_f850084e35_z.jpg

48096910153_c0bdd4010d_z.jpg

48096866691_90276fcff7_z.jpg

48096866636_e4e9f22426_z.jpg

48096965727_5a0d102ce3_z.jpg

48096866531_e2536d1c06_z.jpg

• Like 14

• Mike changed the title to TIE FIGHTER of "The Empire Strikes Back". Bandai 1/72

Thanks Mike !!

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

I've taken the C out of Strikes for you, as it was making my eye twitch ;)

Sorry, I think I also wrote bad "fighter" when the title of the model in construction.

Regards.

26 minutes ago, Andrés S. said:

Thanks Mike !!

Sorry, I think I also wrote bad "fighter" when the title of the model in construction.

Regards.

No apologies necessary ^_^ Your English is infinitely better than my Spanish, although importantly, I can order beer, say hello and goodbye so you could say I'm almost fluent ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tank1812 said:

A very lovely Tie fighter, congrats on a job well done.

6 hours ago, rockpopandchips said:

A very nicely finished kit, great work. 

Thanks guys. I still have a lot to learn and to do. I hope to do it little by little.

Regards.

• Like 1

Thanks AndyRM101.

It is very possible that the ships that I decided to build in the future have the same presentation. If someday I make an AT-AT or an AT-ST, or some figure, I will place them on a small plot of land.

Regards.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again.

The plaque I did not like 100% so I have replaced it with another one in which the logo of the film that the posters of the cinemas in Spain appear.

This is its definitive appearance.

Regards.

48183887956_c878ceebc5_o.jpg

48183948637_7e047d63fd_o.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, The Chief Smeg.

Thank you for your kind words (and also in my vernacular language).

This and other plates (I am accumulating Star Wars Bandai kits in my hiding place) I have ordered them from a company called ROTUMAX, online. It is a Swedish company. On your website you can choose any type of plate, metal, wood, vinyl or plastic, size, typeface, color, etc. It allows not only print words, but also images. This I discovered when I placed the order and I did it again but with the image of the logo of the films. They really have a good service, fast and not high in price. I mention it in case you or another forum member were interested.

Regards.

Edited by Andrés S.
change of word
  • Thanks 1