Revell Bf-109G-10 1/48

This is a build I did around Christmas in only a few days. It's the ancient and most likely inaccurate Revell kit, and actually went together very nicely. I didn't bother with any extra details or anything, no filler, I just wanted to slap together a model straight out of the box and see how it went. It was also my first 1/48 model and one of now 6 Bf109s in that scale that I have (two complete, three WIP (I have a WIP thread for those currently), and one not started).  Picture quality probably isn't great.

370af35e8d526031e3c3bf4e86588e6c.jpg

86726168a3f90cf0b549c0c9a236d248.jpg

• Like 15

In fact the Revell kit was the first mainly accurate late series '09s.

OK build, but that liberal use of dry-brushed silver paint has nothing to do with reality, especially not on the prop (it was probably wooden, at that)… ;) 

Kind regards,

Joachim

1 hour ago, Spitfire31 said:

OK build, but that liberal use of dry-brushed silver paint has nothing to do with reality, especially not on the prop (it was probably wooden, at that)… ;) 

Kind regards,

Joachim

Could swear the g10's prop was metal.....

On 6/17/2019 at 3:05 PM, Spitfire31 said:

OK build, but that liberal use of dry-brushed silver paint has nothing to do with reality

.. it's a nice kit but Revell have got it completely wrong with their decal option - the very prominent WNr. is for an Erla-produced machine, which this isn't (.. cowling shape..). Adam has taken the right approach - use it as a practise build. I'm currently looking for a suitable Mtt. Regensburg G-10 to finish mine as

• Like 2