This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Duncan B

East Neuk Model Show, Cupar, Fife

Tomorrow (Saturday 15th June) sees the return of the annual East Neuk Model Show in Cupar, Fife. It's a great wee show and well worth the visit if you are in the area or live in central Scotland. This is one of my very favourite Shows of the year and I'd say that even if the Organisers didn't bribe me with bacon butties and a curry afterwards :)

Screenshot%202019-06-14%2009.40.33-M.png

Duncan B

Hope to pop in late morning (in time for the Scotch Pies) on my way south to visit our eight week old great-granddaughter , will see you in the passing Duncan. 

It is indeed a very pleasant show - not the biggest but perrhaps the most relaxed one I know. And Cupar is a very pleasant place. 

Many thanks to the organisers of the Show, we had a great time and enjoyed it immensely. See you again next year.

Duncan B

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Duncan B said:

Many thanks to the organisers of the Show, we had a great time and enjoyed it immensely. See you again next year.

Duncan B

Seconded.

Would have said earlier but only just home from the show via the family visit further south with a tablet that does not like to access Britmodeller , in fact it does not like to access very much so should have got a grandchild to sort it out while I was away.

PS - Duncan ,  I picked up a pre-owned AMK Delfin before I left to complete the set.

Edited by Des

2 hours ago, Des said:

PS - Duncan ,  I picked up a pre-owned AMK Delfin before I left to complete the set.

Well reminded, I'll look out that Eduard Zoom set for you.

Duncan B