Aviaeology still around?

chrisov

Hope this is in the right area, please move if not.

Back in 2016 I preordered, direct from Aviaeology, some sets of etch including the 1/48 rocket rails for Mosquitos, I am aware that there have been several production quality issues which Terry & co have been working on. Contact has generally been good over the intervening months but I have not had a reply to emails over the last few weeks and a PM via Britmodeller remains unanswered. Lastest news on their website suggests early 2019 for delivery at Aviaeology.

I have done a search on Britmodeller and almost everthing related to them seems to have been deleted.

I should say previous experience with Aviaeology has always been great.

Does anyone know if Terry and Aviaeology are still around?

Thanks

Edited by chrisov

Thanks Jan

Have seen that web link, its where I got the possible early 2019. But I think that was an update from Oct last year.

Just found their ebay sellers page which still seems to be running. Will give that a try

On 6/14/2019 at 12:55 AM, Space Ranger said:

Don't know what the hiccup could be.

A big part of it has been Terry's refusal to compromise on quality, which I don't see as a problem. I'm happy to wait rather than receive sub-standard stuff. In my experience these things always happen but there is a limit to customer's memories and at some stage a long delay will mean starting from scratch to rebuild your customer base. I can think of a couple of household names from the UK who are paying the price of this at the moment. It's not a dig just a fact of life.

• Like 1