Greetings folks...

Pistonsonly

As above, hello all, been lurking for quite a while now an it's time to put me head up. Ken's me, 1:48 Spits are the go. Have a bit of a collection, finished and not. I am NOT  proficient at understanding computers, so please cut me some slack if no photo's turn up. Am still working steam here. So... Hello all!!.

• Like 2

Welcome board Ken. Likewise, when it comes to computers. Just make sure that you use a photo hosting site such as Village Photos or Flikr. If you look in FAQ's, there are some (reasonably) simple guides on how to use them. I'd avoid Photobucket, unless you like to be ripped off or have their logo splashed across your photos, and remember that you cannot upload your photos directly from your computer to BM.

HTH's.

John.

Hi all, thank-you for the welcome. As mentioned  earlier I am a total novice at this new fangled computer thingo, so only confident when the young fella's over the shoulder, hope none of you are in a hurry for images. Mains, needles & slides, and a bit of steam,(last century even). Computers are fuel injection to me, can't see it, can't work it out. Been viewing for a LONG time and have learned heaps.  Need to pay my way now.

• Like 1