This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

If you noticed the brief interruption in service a few minutes ago, and the fact that your header has probably reverted back to the Spitfire, that's because we've just updated the forum software to the newest version, which required a similar update to our Theme.  Hence the Spit coming back if you've changed yours to another of the 6 in the header picker.  If you've got the old BORING theme for some reason, or just fancy getting with the 21st century ( :tease: ) you can switch to the new (2 year old) Theme at the bottom middle of the page by clicking on the Theme button.  If you find you still don't like it (what's wrong with you???? :mental:) then the Theme button is on the left in the sexy, exciting and modern Theme that proves you're intelligent and an excellent modeller. :)

For the avoidance of doubt, yes I'm biased toward the new theme :D

I don't remember the Spit going away, what was it replaced with?

14 hours ago, Sturmovik said:

I don't remember the Spit going away, what was it replaced with?

Oh it won't have gone away away, it might have changed position in the order, or if you've changed your choice from the picker (there are 6 alternatives), it may have reverted to the Spit :)

I've edited the first post now to make that a bit more clear :yes:

:hmmm:Well, what me did notice was that the avatar frame went back to being of a square shape instead of round. It helps displaying the mock smile on my character - if only the eyes would turn as they did on ARC, me woulda been the happiest member on Britmodeller. :wink: It's the avatar which best defines me, methinks.

Think a .PNG archive would work as an avatar, Mike?

Cheers,

Unc2 

I now see what you have been going on about Mike.  The header is now spot on perfect with no clutter or spitfires and saying exactly what is in the tin.

Well Done all, this is what I call a REAL Header

spacer.png

Dennis

45 minutes ago, sloegin57 said:

Well Done all, this is what I call a REAL Header 

Dunno what's going on there, but am I safe to assume you've blocked that element, or have you taken to using IE as your browser? :unsure:

I went back to Explorer to see if the " Like " button was still way off-side. It is. So back to Chrome.

Chris