F152 Another Hotspur 1/72nd Frogspawn

Mr T

39 minutes ago, JOCKNEY said:

Get well soon @Mr T, it's a pity your nasal zeppelin, isn't an R100, we still need one of those for this GB !

cheers Pat

Thanks Pat, doctors will be round this am and will decide what to do next. Had forgotten about the R100 kit. Came with a mooring mast as I recall. Have not seen one for years. 

Nearly there! Masking off canopy and cabin windows. Just a few bits to touch up and then will be in the gallery. Has been a bit fraught in places due to the canopy issues, but faily pleased now it is nearly done.

48543770186_afaa72c707_k_d.jpg

• Like 9

The model is now finished and in the gallery. I am glad that this Group build has encouraged me to dig something out of the stash after all this time

• Like 3

The cockpit detail is outstanding, Mr T. As well as the switches / levers etc., the bar / back seat IP support separating the two pilots is spot on with the reference pic. Well done! All the best. Mike.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the comments. I thought I better spend a bit of time in the cockpit as there is a lot of canopy. My nose appears to be settling down, which is just as well as a lot on again family wise. 

• Like 2