Zvezda 1/35 Soviet Medium Tank T-34/76 mod. 1943 Uralmash

2 hours ago, FORRESIRNMAN said:

Amazing Build.

Thank you! ☺️

I have a Zvezda Tiger in my stash for a rainy day which I don't really want to touch for a while (The protected stash).

Yes, I’m also have a «protected» stash to build some kits when I’ll be ready (skilled enough).

I am actually going to buy one of these kits. I have an old one from about 15 years ago when I first started modeling an now I want to do a comparison. Again, Great Build. Job Well done.

Thanks again! I’m glad that my build is inspired you to build this kit. Please, share your progress with when you’re ready! 🤝

• Like 1

I'm sorry I missed the construction, I hope to have more time to devote to the forum, and to do something myself ...

I see a kit with a very good quality level IMHO, and with a competitive price.
I really like the Zvezda brand, of course, the new kits, which combine the quality / price very well, which has improved a lot since the first kits that fell into my hands, quite rough, although a decent base to improve.

The T-34 is one of my favorite models, although the preferred one is the 40/41 version and the 85mm version.
I have one made of 43, precisely Zvezda, a whole oldie, although the tower is hexagonal.

You have been a very clean model, personally I like more dirty and used, but that way the details look great.

Cheers Nikolay.👍

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

I'm sorry I missed the construction, I hope to have more time to devote to the forum, and to do something myself ...

It’s never too late, Francis! 👍

24 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

I see a kit with a very good quality level IMHO, and with a competitive price.

You’re absolutely right.

25 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

I really like the Zvezda brand, of course, the new kits, which combine the quality / price very well, which has improved a lot since the first kits that fell into my hands, quite rough, although a decent base to improve.

The new Zvezda kits are superb, and I remember their first kits, too. 🙂

29 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

The T-34 is one of my favorite models, although the preferred one is the 40/41 version and the 85mm version.

And my favourite is a SU-85, but this time I built the T-34/76 because I cannot resist to try a new Zvezda armour kit!

31 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

You have been a very clean model, personally I like more dirty and used, but that way the details look great.

Yes, very fresh and looks like from the factory! 😊 I’m glad that you’re like it!

Thank you Francis! 🤝

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...