Irish Aircorp Gladiator

Very nice indeed.  The IAC markings are very attractive.

As I'm already getting bored of Highspeed Silver and PC10 :)  (I'm presently working on a Gamecock, a Bulldog, a Flycatcher and a Snark, as well as rebuilding a Pup, all of which are one of the other finish) and out of a vague sense of patriotism  anything in my stash that can be, will be finished in IAC markings, So I have an Se5a, A Brisfit, a DH9 and a Walrus which will all go the same way.

I have the 1/48 Roden one in my Stash will probably do it in the other IAC scheme of Dark Earth/Dark Green camo, however there is a slight chance it may get converted into a Gauntlet instead in which case it will probably end up in RAF colours.

• 1 month later...

Aercorps really should have bought monoplanes and jets, would have made life easier

Well they did ...eventually, Hurricanes and spitfires and the odd Fouga Magster. I now have two Rodan 1/48 glads in the stash. One will be IAC but the dark earth/dark green camo and the other will get converted into a Gauntlet. To paraphrase Woody when he expalined about electroshock treatment n Cheers, riging only sounds scary.