Loire 130Cl, SHM 2, Cat Lai, Saigon

What a fabulous model, just oozing character and setting the imagination spinning!

At the same time, the aeroplane (which I've never even heard of) does have a whiff of Tintin about it, doesn't it?

A most stimulating side dish in amongst the usual fare of Spitfires and Fw 190 D:s…

Kind regards,

Joachim

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Spitfire31 said:

What a fabulous model, just oozing character and setting the imagination spinning!

At the same time, the aeroplane (which I've never even heard of) does have a whiff of Tintin about it, doesn't it?

A most stimulating side dish in amongst the usual fare of Spitfires and Fw 190 D:s…

Kind regards,

Joachim

Thanks Joachim, it does look very Tin Tin. I`d never heard of one myself, only found it because I did a search for Indochina on Hannants whilst looking for some thing else. Pure chance.

Cheers Russ

Beautifully built, detailed and finished Russ and with a nice way of displaying it too! Another one of those utilitarian French designs - looks a bit like a tram with wings but charming in it's way.

Cheers

Malcolm

• Like 1

Outrageously good. I’m very envious of that - would love one in my Indochina collection (though alas I’m unlikely to see it in 144!). Beautifully done sir. 

• Like 1

Hello Russ,

As mentioned above, unusual subject, but that makes it all the better.

The whole diorama has the right atmosphere in connection with the location.

Regards, Orion. 

• Thanks 1

Stunning work!

If I had to describe this aircraft, I'd say something to the tune of: adapting a suburban tram to create a flying machine.

A very striking model, superbly built & finished.

:clap::worthy:👍

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...