Sleeper's Traditional 'Will Try Harder' GB Entry. Hurricane MRCA.

SleeperService

20 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Your worse than I am at dragging a Build out !

That's fighting talk there Mr Jockney! Jellied Eels at twenty paces on Primrose Hill.

Got a load more done on her this afternoon and I've got most of the 1/48 Airfix Hurricane interior built too. The only issue is that my home-made instrument panel is too small. Good job I hadn't painted it, things could have become emotional....

Proper tooled up Martin, bombs or rockets? The instruction writers are fools. Jockney was right about the cannon though, they scale up to about 50mm bore. Good job the new prop is a four blader ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Peeps :D

Bit slower than intended but got some work done on this yesterday.

spacer.png

A bit more to do in the wheel wells but my eyes cried 'enough' so I stopped. 90% of the remaining parts are in that milk bottle top and even though this has reminded me why I moved to 1/48 it's been a good time. Chores to do then back to this.

Apologies to @JOCKNEY for dragging this out but it's been a weird few weeks here at SleeperCentral.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Oy Nick 

Can you give Billy Piper a rest the poor girl is exhausted, perhaps you could use some of your energy to finish the Hurricane before the GB ends.

You can save yourself for nocturnal gymnastics with her on the 21st october when the GB finishes !

Cheers Pat 

• Haha 2

Frog Hurricane or Billie....:call: Decisions, decisions

Now my vision is returning to normal some progress on this tiny, tiny, model which will be among the last 1/72 I ever build.

spacer.png

You can see where it's crawled to. Had a bout of conjunctivitis and Sushi the SleeperCat had the feline equivalent. The vet noticed mine and 'suggested' the Doctor's, cat back to normal in two days, I'm getting there after a week. Just had to coincide with the tiny detailing stage.... however I could manage more on other less fiddly projects. One way and another 2020 can't come quick enough.

On the upside the undercarriage bays are nearly done, control column underway (after the first disappeared) and then it's final assembly and paint :D

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Nick 

I've been kind (see Dave @Rabbit Leader told you I could do it) and given you every opportunity to finish this poor Hurricane including last weekend off.

Well enoughs enough either this gets completed this week or I give my 4 teenagers your address and tell them you have unlimited WiFi and live above a fast food takeaway  !

Cheers Pat 

• Haha 3