Eduard Royal Class Tempest Mk.V

Johnson

I see in their June info publication that Eduard will be bringing out another Tempest V kit in their 'Royal Class' series, a duel combo.

As a confirmed long time Tempest nut, I'm excited by the prospect, I'm sure it will be great and probably good value. But on a note of realism I already have enough Eduard Tempests in my stash and I'm not sure I have the room or time for another (sacrilege!)

BUT - the kit will include a publication by Chris Thomas 'An Illustrated History of the Temporary Tempest', which may tip the balance of sensible behaviour. I wonder if it might be sold separately?

Charlie

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Johnson said:

BUT - the kit will include a publication by Chris Thomas 'An Illustrated History of the Temporary Tempest', which may tip the balance of sensible behaviour. I wonder if it might be sold separately?

Charlie

I understand not. Sorry!

• Sad 1

Interesting question! A Mk.II would be a logical follow-on for Eduard to the Mk.V series 1 and 2.

I didn't see any mention of a Mk.II and the profiles suggest more Series 1 and 2. Here's a link to the Eduard 'info' file:

https://www.eduard.com/out/media/InfoEduard/archive/2019/info-eduard-2019-06en.pdf

Charlie

• Thanks 1

Too bad, I would spring for the Royal class kit if it include either a Mk.II or a Mk. VI. Looks like the enticement is the inclusion of the Target Tug . Not quite enough for me to get one as I already have two Mk. V Tempests.:fool:

5 hours ago, Welkin said:

Does anyone know if they plan to release any of their Tempest kits in WEEKEND editions?

Of course, they do all if their kits in the Weekend boxing, it will just be a case of waiting a while.