Problems with Profile Morskie

Hi

Has anyone had problems getting plans from Profile Morskie or even in communicating with them?

I purchased emailed PDF plans from their website a month ago, they have taken my money via PayPal but I have not got the plans.

Before putting this on the forum I have tried emailing them and private messaging through Facebook but have had no response.

I don't know if there is a reason why I have not had a response for example changes happening in the company or a personal issue. It says on the website that the guy doesn’t live on the internet which is why I have given a month to try to get a response before asking more publicly for information.

Any help or information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Leighton

I had a similar problem  with PM. I sent an email via their instructions on the home page about ten (10) days ago, including the paypal receipt numbers. This morning I received from them confirmation that my order has been sent, including a tracking number; but not the name of the shipping company!? Also that the pdf plans will arrive in a few days. You may have to send another email, their response to quires is slow at best for a one man operation, however he does provide a service for the model builders. At least in my opinion. On the side what are you going to build when the plans arrive?

Thanks for the reply, i’m glad you got your order sorted, I sent another email today so hopefully i’ll have a resolution soon. I’ve ordered plans for the Mogami after conversion, i’m starting with the 1/700 version but might do the 1/350 some day.

Leighton

Hope all goes well with your request. Will you be doing a build in progress?

I am gathering info on the ALGERIA to see if I can do a 1/200. Still stuck on the main guns, looking for a drawing.

• 3 weeks later...

As a follow up, I received the books as ordered. However I am greatly disappointed because the drawings that I ordered, 1/200 Large PDF, were not sent. Instead I received 1/200 A4 PDF. I have no use for that size. I have sent two (2) emails requesting that the 1/200 Large PDF, that were ordered and paid for be sent. Absolutely no reply from PM. I would advise others not to purchase items from them, I know I will not.

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...

OK, another follow-up, and some crow eating. This afternoon to my surprise I received an email containing the drawings that were ordered. I understand that Sławomir Brzeziński is running a one man shop and does not check his email daily, however, if he could check and at least acknowledge emails once every three days it would alleviate many misunderstandings. As I said before, he does provide a good service to the ship modeler with his plans and booklets. And yes, I will be ordering from him in the future, November, books and LARGE drawings.

• Like 1

I've ordered off of them several times, but in my experience, eventually, they always turn up. The wait can be quite a long one. I'm still waiting for 1/200 Ark Royal  plans ordered in May

Edited by iang